Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2011年4月9日 星期六

Tales top of Tom; No sleep til (twenty past ten...)

I think that there is something very emotional in this history of Andy Scrimgeour on how concern for elderly parents may lead you to compromise your love of rock 'n' roll...

"In 1997 I had a few weeks at the Canada visiting an old ex aunt Dundee who resides in Ontario (Canada) for more than 50 years."While we were sitting in the Wayne Gretzky (very famous ice player hockey) bar in downtown Toronto, directly on the road to the Roadhouse - belonging to famous blues player Jeff Healy, I realize that Jeff played the same night that there always a slot Thursday night in his own bar. I have convinced my old aunt that she would love the sound of Jeff - which was basically just as Bill Halley... and we activities to obtain early and get a seat right in front.

As time wore and Jeff and his band have been slow to come... Alas...We had to leave as my aunt was in need of his bed and it was 10: 20 pm!... We took the bus to the outskirts of Toronto, and I swear back and experience of Jeff in his hometown. Alas....It has unfortunately left approximately a year later, so it will never happen. But I had seen in the room of Concert of Perth the previous year. And it is fantastic.


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言